Friday, July 13, 2012

‘Messi will help me improve’ – Jordi Alba ecstatic after completing ‘dream move’ to Barcelona

The new signing is confident of adapting to life at Camp Nou and cannot wait to play alongside the Argentine international.New signing Jordi Alba has branded Barcelona ”the best club in the world”, and believes he will benefit from lining up alongside Lionel Messi.


Jordi Alba, who scored in Spain’s 4-0 win over Italy in the final of the European Championship, is also confident that he will win a starting berth in Catalunya.
“This is a big chance for me. The best players in the world are here, and it’s a challenge for me to be on par with them. I’m confident that I’ll fit into the team well,” he added.
He also acknowledged that his ties to the area and his relationship with David Villa, another former Valencia star, had been important factors in his return.


No comments:

Post a Comment